Providing evidence of applicability and usefulness is accomplished by testing and demonstrating the U-CERT approach in the U-CERT case studies accross the U-CERT countries. Thus, the underpinning objective is to test and demonstrate the U-CERT methodology through the practical implementation of the protocol.
The results and analyses of the U-CERT case studies will be used as feedback loop to adjust and fine-tune the methodologies, tools, services and supporting business models. Therefore, the U-CERT case studies act as ‘field labs’ for testing and validating:
- The use of the U-CERT’s Operational Rating
- Converged set of national data sheets for EPB standards making the U-CERT's Asset Rating
- The Smart Readiness Indicator (SRI)
- The user-friendliness of the EPC’s
- The possibility to assess the impact of innovative products and technologies
- Non-technical measures to total performances in holistic EPCs